The Essentials Merchandising Program in a tool to help Pro Shops and Specialty stores maintain an optimal model stock of Tail Essentials during peak seasons to ensure they never miss a sale. When the peak of the season has passed this program allows them to reduce their Essentials inventories back down to levels that are commensurate with their business.
We encourage you to review this program and ask questions if you have any. We would also invite you to leave your comments below. Our reps and other accounts would welcome the opportunity to see what others are saying about this program.
Thanks, Shane Morris – VP Sales and Marketing
Fall 2011 Terms and Conditions:
- Pro Shop or Specialty stores are Eligible. Major accounts or those participating in EDP are not eligible.
- Merchandise ordered must come from specified list of styles and colors.
- No minimum order required.
- Order ship in dates are:
- Spring Season: Ship in by 10/15 and returned by 4/30 (southern accounts)
- Fall Season: Ship in by 5/15 and returned by 9/30 (northern accounts)
- Terms are 4%-15, Net 30.
- 45% returns are allowed and will be calculated from all product ordered under this program during the season.
- Merchandise credit will be issued for the return to be used against future shipments.
- Essentials Merchandising Program does not qualify for RIP discounts or Restore2 program.
- Account contact information, including email addresses must be current in Tail system to participate.