Key Account Customer Service Representative
Tail Activewear, a women’s sports apparel company catering to the golf, tennis, yoga, and collegiate markets is looking to add a key member to our customer service team. This position will be responsible for assisting our key accounts, processing embellished orders, and mastering our electronic data interface system to provide the ultimate experience for customers.
- Primary responsibility will be to support key accounts and assist with their order processing, order management, and special requests.
- Processing key account orders will require learning an electronic data interface system and Porini.
- Process and verify artwork on embellished products and learning systems that support our embellished artwork process.
- Daily Activities will require:
- dealing directly with customers and sales representatives either by telephone or electronically
- handling and resolving customer complaints
- responding promptly to customer inquiries
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts and open orders
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Serve as key link for Tail with the customer, communicating and coordinating with internal departments
- Perform any other designated tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- prior customer service experience
-communication skills (verbal and written)
-problem analysis and problem-solving
-attention to detail and accuracy
-data collection and ordering
-customer service orientation
-working with major chains and electronic data interface systems
Please email resume and cover letter to the attention of the Director of Customer Service.
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.